HOW TO GET WELL THE DRUGLESS WAY
First Draft © Dennis Rocke & Dr J. M. Mungavin 1983
Updated © Dennis Rocke 2022
Treatments that have been found to be effective for X-Ray, Sunburns and thermal burns are:
- Take a leaf of Aloe Vera and cut it in half. You will see a gel start to ooze from the leaf. Apply this fresh gel onto an X-Ray burn repeatedly and it will heal quickly without leaving a scar or scars. The gel of Aloe Vera is one of the most beneficial treatments for all types of burns as well as X-Ray ones.
- Immediately following the burn squeeze the contents of the most potent Vitamin E capsule available or if the burn is quite large, several capsules directly onto the affected area. The burn will not blister if you give this treatment within seconds of the actual burn, this also eliminates any pain within a few minutes, even when the burn is very serious. On severe burns, this treatment should be repeated every hour. Give the patient 600 iu of vitamin E orally at the same time. If it wasn’t possible to administer this treatment within seconds being as you didn’t have the Vitamin E to hand and due to the treatment being delayed the blister has already formed, still administer the treatment as the healing will be considerably speeded up and will prevent scars forming.
- If the burn is on the hands or feet, the most effective treatment is to immerse the burned part into iced or extremely cold water as quickly as is possible after the accident. Keep the affected part completely immersed in the water until the pain has subsided completely. Again this will prevent both redness and blistering.
- PABA (Para-amino-benzoic-acid) cream obtained from either your chemist or health shop is very affective as a sunscreen to prevent sunburns. For really severe sunburns it is advisable to take a long soak in either a Starch Bath (fill the bath to normal level and add 1lb of Cornstarch) or an Apple Cider Vinegar Bath (fill the bath to normal level and add two teacupfuls of Apple Cider Vinegar) after the bath rub on some of my Oil Formula (I have formulated a rejuvenation oil that actually decreases and prevents the formation of lines on the skin with the added benefit that it not only stops the itch of psoriasis and eczema, but acts as a sunburn treatment oil. I have named this product EXEMOL)
- With severe burns Vitamin C sprayed on the burn or taken orally has been an effective treatment in many medical studies.
- Another very good aid to quick recovery from burns is to apply a comfrey poultice to the affected area. The poultice should be made from fresh leaves or roots of the comfrey.
- Another remedy that has worked well is to use liquid honey as an ointment.
Either the oil or cream types of my Oil Formula (EXEMOL) is one of the best treatment for burns and is well worth having in your medicine cupboard.
But, the best remedy I know for 2nd Degree Burns is at this link… Click Here