HOW TO GET WELL
THE DRUGLESS WAY
First Draft © Dennis Rocke & Dr J. M. Mungavin 1983
Updated Dennis Rocke © 2022
This is what is known as a civilisation disease in that it is only found in places where processed, demineralised and refined foods are eaten. This disease can be prevented early by the pregnant mother making sure that her diet is full of vital nutrients such as, minerals, magnesium, calcium and importantly phosphorous along with all other trace minerals (all found at the health shops). For the first year after the baby is born, he/she should be breast fed, if possible, even longer. Once the baby has been weaned bone meal should be added to the child’s meal. Up to the age of 2 only a half teaspoon per day, but then after 2 years old the child can be given 1 teaspoon a day (or 3 tablets). Goat’s milk is much more beneficial than cow’s and the best form is soured goat’s milk. Goat’s milk should be given up until the child reaches adolescence, then it is up to the child which he wants to drink. Naturally all refined foods, anything made with white sugar and of course sweets should all be avoided completely.
The health diet with the suggested vitamins and supplements below will make sure the child’s teeth will stay healthy. Sesame and Millet seeds are very beneficial to teeth as the sesame variety are extremely rich in calcium, in fact twice as much as you will find in phosphorous.
If you are an adult and you have excessive caries you can treat yourself by taking not only the bone meal and mineral supplements, but after each meal take 1 hydrochloric acid tablet to help the body assimilate the minerals.
- After each and every meal simply brush your teeth with a soft brush and clean water. You can use a fine salt powder if you must use anything at all. It is essential that first thing in the morning you brush the top of your tongue if it has a coating. Also, it is beneficial to rub your gums in a massaging fashion using just your fingers
- Calcium supplement is a must if you have or to prevent periodontal disease as calcium deficiency is the most common cause of periodontal disease
- Soft chewy, gooey foods are to be avoided, only eat foods that need to be chewed a lot
- Toothpastes and tooth powders should be avoided as they have detergents in them that are actually harmful to your teeth and gums
- Vitamin E squeezed from a capsule and massaged into your gums in the morning and at night is an excellent treatment for all gum problems, tenderness surrounding the teeth and of course for periodontal disease
Daily Supplements (Recommended)
Under doctor’s supervision take 20,000 iu
1,000 mg daily
600 iu daily
Take one tablespoonful of one of the following on a daily basis. Sesame Seed Oil, Flax Seed Oil, or Cold Pressed Soy Bean Oil.
For 40 year old adults and over only take 1 tablet after each meal with water.
|Multi Mineral Trace Element Formula||
2 tablespoons of sea water or 3 tablets
|Natural Multi Vitamins||
Take as prescribed by the manufacturer.