HOW TO GET WELL
THE DRUGLESS WAY
First Draft © Dennis Rocke & Dr J. M. Mungavin 1983
Updated Dennis Rocke © 2022
Constipation, especially when it is chronic is considered to be a major causation of haemorrhoids. Therefore the health diet must be the patients initial consideration.
Other common causes are:
- Liver damage
- Liver sluggishness
- Venous Statis
Something that is somewhat puzzling is haemorrhoids during pregnancy, it is not known whether or not the pregnancy causes haemorrhoids or simply aggravates them?
Important Dietary Facts
The diet should be rich in the following:
- Fruit (fresh)
- Raw and Sprouted seeds (these will improve circulation)
- Vegetables (fresh)
Foods to avoid:
- All animal proteins as the avoidance of this will help to correct the venous statis.
- All refined foods and sugars.
Foods rich in the following are also a must:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
Fruit and Vegetables such as:
- Citrus Fruits
- Green Peppers
- Rose Hips
- Whole Grains
The sufferer must also drink plenty of liquids such as, herb teas, juices and of course water.
- A daily health giving bath is also very beneficial
- It has been reported that suppositories made from peeled garlic or raw potato has brought relief.
- Regular exercise, especially walking, suffering from haemorrhoids is the greatest problem when someone is living a sedentary life, particularly when the sufferer does lots of sitting
- Take Vitamin B6 after every meal as this also has been used beneficially when treating a haemorrhoid sufferer. This method has brought on very good and speedy recoveries.
Daily Supplements (Recommended)
Under doctor’s supervision take 25,000
|Vitamin B (complex)||
Take the dosage prescribed by the manufacturer; make sure it is of a natural high potency.
25 mg after each and every meal
Take 2,000 mg daily
600 iu daily
Take as prescribed especially if the sufferer has bleeding haemorrhoids
6 or more tablets daily
1 tablespoon daily
|Pollen or Pollen Extract||Take as prescribed by the manufacturer.|