HOW TO GET WELL
THE DRUGLESS WAY
First Draft © Dennis Rocke & Dr J. M. Mungavin 1983
Updated Dennis Rocke © 2022
- Disturbances in the metabolism of calcium and hormone starvation
- Hormonal disturbances
- Hot flushes
- Lowered sex drive
- Mental instability
These are just a few of the normal symptoms suffered by women when menopause begins.
Menopause cannot be avoided, but it can be postponed for quite a long time, as much as ten or twenty years when a good nutritional program using vitamin and mineral supplements.
Firstly start by going on the health diet with emphasis on the following:
- Brewer’s yeast
- Cold pressed vegetable oils
- Homemade Cottage Cheese
- Goats milk and un-pasteurised milk
- Vitamin E rich foods such as, sprouted and raw seeds
Foods to avoid
All refined, denatured and processed foods such as:
- Flour (white)
- Sugar (white)
All things made with the above
- Follow my health regime and you will belay the symptoms of menopause. So bottom line here is the healthier you are the longer you will stave off menopause and the less menopausal symptoms you will experience.
- Mental stress should be avoided at all costs, worrying brings on ageing. Never worry, not even about getting old, just ignore your age as the old saying is very true, you are only as old as you feel. If you are active you will feel young.
- Regular exercise, especially walking, jogging, horse riding, any sports like the aforementioned, and of course cycling. Exercise is a great way of aiding the postponement of menopause.
- Relaxation and sleep are tremendously important so develop a good habit. Sleeping for a short while in the afternoon is especially beneficial.
- Take the following supplements as they stimulate the body’s own production of oestrogen and also enhance the effects of the existing oestrogen in the body.
Daily Supplements (Recommended)
Under doctor’s supervision take 50,000 iu daily
|Vitamin B (complex)||
Take the dosage prescribed by the manufacturer; make sure it is of a natural high potency.
Take 3,000 mg daily
1,200 iu daily (this stimulates the production of oestrogen)
Take 1 tablet after meals
4 Tablets daily
Take 3 tablets daily
|Cod Liver Oil||
4 capsules or 2 teaspoons
|Cold Pressed Vegetable Oil||
1 teaspoon (sesame oil)
100 mg (this is a natural substitute for oestrogen)
100 mg (delays menopause)