HOW TO GET WELL
THE DRUGLESS WAY
First Draft © Dennis Rocke & Dr J. M. Mungavin 1983
Updated Dennis Rocke © 2022
With this disease nerves in the body are attacked by certain cells in the immune system, this causes a breakdown of the fatty sheath surrounding and insulating the nerve cells. This breakdown does its worst in the spinal cord and the brain. When the fatty cells start to disintegrate, the messages normally sent toing and froing from the brain are blocked, for instance if the brain sends out a message for you to crook your finger, then that message never leaves the brain, and the finger remains in its un-moved state. This is the really debilitating way in which MS works. Messages don’t reach the muscles etc.,
No one knows how this disease sets off these attacks on the nerves, but it is thought that there are inside and outside factors to take into consideration, i.e., there is the genetic factor and outside factors such as viruses. As I say, no one knows for sure.
When the fatty sheaths are lost, sometimes the following symptoms appear:
- Blurred vision
- Control of the bladder is lost
- Double vision
- Fatigue (sometimes to the extent of paralysing)
- Tremors in the legs and arms
The disease comes and goes and there are many remissions over years.
Important Dietary Facts
The following foods are highly beneficial and should be organic, poison free and unprocessed:
- All fruits and berries
- Arachidonic Acid (an unsaturated fatty acid) that is highly beneficial and of specific value in the treatment of MS.
- Best Vegetables are:
- Red beet
- Goat’s Milk
- Homemade cottage cheese
- Homemade soured milk
- Lactic Acid foods some good health stores carry lactic acid foods and fruit juices imported from Europe) This is especially beneficial during the treatment of MS.
- Liquid Whey has a very special value in the treatment of MS
- Raw eggs (if they can be stomached)
- Raw fruits
- Root vegetables
- Seeds (such as sunflower, sesame)
- Unsalted fresh butter (preferably goat’s and organic)
- Unprocessed wheat germ oil cold pressed and non-rancid
- Sprouted seeds and grains eaten raw such as, wheat and rye seeds
- Sour pickles
- The only sweetener to be used is raw unfiltered honey.
Foods to avoid
- All Carbohydrates that have been refined
- Canned food
- Frozen foods
- Refined food
Massage, exercise, swimming, hot baths and hot salt water baths
Daily Supplements (Recommended)
|Vitamin B (complex)||
Take the dosage prescribed by the manufacturer; make sure it is of a natural high potency.
Take 1,000 mg daily
1800 iu daily
3 teaspoons of granules daily
Take as directed
|Natural Multi Vitamins -mineral Formula||
Take as prescribed by the manufacturer.