HOW TO GET WELL
THE DRUGLESS WAY
First Draft © Dennis Rocke & Dr J. M. Mungavin 1983
Updated Dennis Rocke © 2022
Sexual excitation without coming to a natural conclusion in the form of an orgasm, for instance advanced petting or withdrawal without attaining an orgasm and then suppressing the ejaculation can lead to prolonged engorgement (the penis remains in its proud condition of erection and the excess blood that has been pumped into it for enlargement congests) which may then lead to functional or even structural damage.
Facts About Prostate
The following list of do’s and don’ts will help keep the prostate in good condition:
- Cultivate a regular timetable of sexual gratification.
- It is advisable not to purposefully prolong the sexual act by suppressing the nearing ejaculation.
- Shun undue self-denial of sex.
- Take exercise on a regular basis to keep the body in good health.
- This will stimulate the sex organs and glands.
- Walking is the best exercise to encourage the prostate gland to keep in shape. 1 hours walk in the morning and another in the afternoon would not be too considerable.
- Zinc and vitamin F deficiency are contributory causes of prostate disorders so an inclusion of Zinc and vitamin F in the diet brings about huge improvements in disorders of the prostate.
Important Dietary Facts
Follow the health diet with emphasis on:
- Fresh fruit
- Nuts such as:
- Almonds which are rich in proteins
- Raw vegetables
- Raw seeds especially:
Drink fresh vegetable and fruit juices.
In cooking or salads use cold pressed vegetable oils such as sunflower, sesame seed and olive oil.
Foods To Avoid
- Strong spices
Daily Supplements (Recommended)
1,000 mg daily
600 iu daily
Take one tablespoonful of one of the following on a daily basis. Sesame Seed Oil, Flax Seed Oil, or Cold Pressed Soy Bean Oil.
Or 6 capsules
2 tablespoons (this is a very good source of zinc)
As directed (this is a sex hormone precursor)
|Cod Liver Oil||
|Multi Vitamins Mineral||
2 teaspoons of crude pollen or 6 tablets